Thursday, September 29, 2016

Why Psychology?

First, I wanted to travel to space. It didn't last long. Soon I had another big dream: I wanted to be a singer. I had probably 8 or 9 years old. The years go by and when I was starting High School, I've already had the idea of Psychology in mind. I realized how important it was for me growing up as a person, and try to help others to reach a "better life". So I have to say I never had any other option, I knew long time ago I wanted to study this.

The university this year has been alright. I was in love with the very first months. Now I'm a little messy 'cause we didn't have vacations between first and second semester and I didn't get time to start with the right foot but ok... let's breath. It's fine.

I haven't totally decided what kind of job I would like to have, but I think the clinical Psychology may be my option. All I know is I wanted to involve with my work and with the people I'm going to work with and still have time for myself.

1 comment: