Thursday, October 20, 2016

Music's in my soul

The music is a part of my life. Since I have memory, I've always been singing. When I was a child, I used to sing songs like "Yo no fuí" by Pedro Fernández (I know, embarrasing). Later, I fell into the Disney's nets, you know... Jonas Brothers, Demi Lovato... but even if  I look now at the "fangirls" of nowadays and get shocked, I have to admit it was a really good time. It gave me the love for english music and thanks of that I got really good at singing and I learned more of the language that in my english class.

Til' now, I'm still listening music in english. I'm really into indie music, pop, country, some rock and the mixtures between them.

When it comes to music, I really like the things in "the old way". I've got a collection of CDs I've been buying all those years. Some of them were a gift, and I think music and books are the best presents to give. I have gone to some concerts, first of them when I was 12 years old, and it was amazing. Last of them was just days ago! I went to see Zaz, a french singer I've been listening on the last time. She's very good! I'll put below a picture of the concert.


If I were a song right now I think I would be "La feé" by Zaz. I don't know why, is just something I feel about that song.

I sadly don't play any instrument, but I sing -yey!-.

I think if world wouldn't have music, it'd be like if it doesn't have colors. You know, music allows a lot of feelings to express, and there's some people who just need it to let their feelings show. So, put good music on and let it all go!

2 comments: